Metal Roofing Company Houston
Texas Sheet Metal Services installs an extensive range of quality metal roofing panel styles and profiles for our customers. All of our products are available in energy-saving cool colors with a durable, long-lasting finish. With numerous, certified profiles to choose from including, but not limited to, curved panels, it is important to choose the profile that suits your residential or commercial style property.
Residential Metal Roofing
- Metal Shingles: Traditional, yet updated look for your home. Add value and curb appeal.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs: Sleek, modern look. Adds value and makes a statement.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofs: The beauty of tile or slate with the durability of steel.
- Exposed Fastener Metal Roofing Systems: Cost-effective way to achieve the look of metal.
Commercial Metal Roofing & Walls
- R Panel: Popular for agricultural and industrial buildings.
- U Panel: Popular for office buildings and retail centers. But it also has a timeless look that can be used on any type of building.
- 5V Crimp: Popular for its clean, simple lines. 5V Crimp is often used on residences as well.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing: Corrugated metal roof is popular for its durability and resistance to extreme weather conditions.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs: Popular for their clean, modern look. Often used on commercial buildings and residences.
If you are looking for “metal roofing near me”, Texas Sheet Metal Services is the company for you. We offer a wide range of metal roofing styles and products to choose from. Our products are made using the best roofing materials.
Advantages of Commercial Metal Roofing And Walls
Why do commercial metal roof installers recommend metal roofing and wall panels?
- RAesthetic appeal: Commercial metal roofs come in a wide range of colors, designs, and styles. You can choose a roof that compliments the architecture of your building.
- REnergy efficiency: Metal roofs reflect heat, keeping your building cooler in summer and reducing your energy costs.
- RLongevity/Durability: Commercial metal roofs are extremely durable and can last for decades with little or no maintenance.
- RSafety: Metal roofs are non-combustible and can help protect your building from fire damage.
- RLow maintenance: Metal roofs require little or no maintenance, making them a low-maintenance roofing option.
- RResistant to weather: Metal roofs are resistant to wind, hail, and fire damage.
- RLightweight: Metal roofs are lighter than most other roofing materials, making them easier and less expensive to install.
- REnvironmentally friendly: Metal roofs are 100% recyclable, making them a sustainable roofing option.
- RIncreased property value: Metal roofs can increase the value of your property.
Why Metal Roofing
Metal roofs are durable, attractive, and overall considered to be a lifetime product as long as they’re installed correctly. The best practice for a lifetime “leak free” metal roof is to install a proper underlayment called ice and water shield instead of felt paper. This product seals around the screws and prevents small leaks unlike felt paper. As a certified installer for the principal manufactures, this product is necessary to receive the manufactures weather tight warranties.
Contact The Leading Metal Roofing Company Houston, Texas
Texas Sheet Metal Services is one of the leading metal roofing contractors in Houston, Texas. We offer a wide range of metal roofing styles and products to choose from, and our knowledgeable staff is happy to answer any questions you may have. Schedule a free consultation and estimate today by calling 979-793-7606.